Cost of living in Fort St. John, Canada compared to Zapopan, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 337 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 14.510 MXN / CAD
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Fort St. John (Canada) is 56% more expensive than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 90,664 (C$6,249) in Fort St. John to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 58,000 in Zapopan.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Calgary costs C$2.50 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Karachi costs ₨500 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kolkata costs ₨300 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $69 (32 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Montevideo costs $U45,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $90 (about 1 hour ago)