Cost of living in Fort-de-France, Martinique compared to Zapopan, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 104%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 72 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 09, 2017. Exchange rate: 20.407 MXN / EUR
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Fort-de-France (Martinique) is 103% more expensive than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 165,305 (€8,100) in Fort-de-France to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 81,250 in Zapopan.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 8,000,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Algiers costs 800 Dinar (9 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bristol costs £15 (22 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tainan City costs 4,000 NT$ (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Zagreb costs 360 kn (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $3,558 (about 1 hour ago)