Cost of living in Fort-de-France, Martinique compared to Zapopan, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 113%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 16 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 28, 2016. Exchange rate: 21.891 MXN / EUR
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Fort-de-France (Martinique) is 103% more expensive than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 31,772 (€1,451) in Fort-de-France to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 15,625 in Zapopan.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kuching costs RM150,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Moscow costs руб 2,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Winnipeg costs C$16 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Helsinki costs €52 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$120 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oxford costs £8 (41 minutes ago)