Cost of living in Fort-de-France, Martinique compared to Zapopan, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 117%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 456 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 22.330 MXN / EUR
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Fort-de-France (Martinique) is 104% more expensive than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 104,115 (€4,663) in Fort-de-France to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 51,000 in Zapopan.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Auckland costs NZ$50 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $2,600 (12 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brasília costs R$ 5.00 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Riverside, California costs $8 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Antonio, Texas costs $10 (38 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Jabalpur costs ₨100 (about 1 hour ago)