Cost of living in Fort-de-France, Martinique compared to Zapopan, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 103%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 93 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 20.170 MXN / EUR
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Fort-de-France (Martinique) is 97% more expensive than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 86,760 (€4,301) in Fort-de-France to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 44,000 in Zapopan.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Amsterdam costs €2.90 (4 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Vancouver costs C$11 (9 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Leuven costs €50 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manchester costs £65 (37 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Miami, Florida costs $2.25 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 30 lei (about 1 hour ago)