Cost of living in Fort-de-France, Martinique compared to Zapopan, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 122%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 415 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 23.017 MXN / EUR
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Fort-de-France (Martinique) is 97% more expensive than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 94,650 (€4,112) in Fort-de-France to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 48,000 in Zapopan.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $2,033 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Campinas costs R$ 35 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $1,626 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Jose, California costs $2,745 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Little Rock, Arkansas costs $35 (about 2 hours ago)