Cost of living in Fes, Morocco compared to Zapopan, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 451 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.043 MXN / MAD
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Fes (Morocco) is about the same as in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 50,000 in Zapopan you would need to make just about Mex$ 49,083 (24,026 Dirham) in Fes.
Recent Prices Added
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Caracas costs Bs 50,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Timisoara costs 30 lei (32 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Savannah, Georgia costs $5.02 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$120 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Beijing costs 元175 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Belfast costs £25 (about 1 hour ago)