Cost of living in Fes, Morocco compared to Zapopan, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 234 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.869 MXN / MAD
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Fes (Morocco) is 8% cheaper than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 33,000 in Zapopan you would need to make just about Mex$ 30,439 (16,284 Dirham) in Fes.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nadi costs 18 FJ$ (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Orlando, Florida costs $20 (21 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in La Plata costs ARS $8,400 (22 minutes ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Caracas costs Bs 478 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Suwon costs ₩1,489 (40 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM4.00 (about 1 hour ago)