Cost of living in Feira de Santana, Brazil compared to Zapopan, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 382 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.553 MXN / BRL
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Feira de Santana (Brazil) is 6% cheaper than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 53,000 in Zapopan you would need to make just about Mex$ 50,032 (R$ 9,011) in Feira de Santana.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Buenos Aires costs ARS $180 (7 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Lyon costs €8 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nicosia costs €40 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $99 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Fortaleza costs R$ 211 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Seville costs €35 (about 1 hour ago)