Cost of living in Feira de Santana, Brazil compared to Zapopan, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 43%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 439 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.695 MXN / BRL
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Feira de Santana (Brazil) is about the same as in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 49,000 in Zapopan you would need to make just about Mex$ 47,875 (R$ 8,407) in Feira de Santana.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Florianopolis costs R$ 350 (4 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Split costs 30 kn (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $60 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Houston, Texas costs $90 (23 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Campinas costs R$ 95 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Port Louis costs ₨25,000 (42 minutes ago)