Cost of living in Farrukhabad, India compared to Zapopan, Mexico
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 282 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.26073 MXN / INR
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Farrukhabad (India) is 16% cheaper than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 62,000 in Zapopan you would need to make just about Mex$ 51,810 (₨198,710) in Farrukhabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Reading, Berkshire costs £55 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuopio costs €800 (18 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $50 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dublin costs €161 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Münster costs €12 (about 1 hour ago)