Cost of living in Faro, Portugal compared to Zapopan, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 60%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 426 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 23.093 MXN / EUR
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Faro (Portugal) is 48% more expensive than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 76,953 (€3,332) in Faro to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 52,000 in Zapopan.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in New York City costs $80 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Orlando, Florida costs $120 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nairobi costs Shilling1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$143 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Uberlandia costs R$ 1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fargo costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)