Cost of living in Faisalabad, Pakistan compared to Zapopan, Mexico
|Personal Care||- 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 473 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.16910 MXN / PKR *
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Faisalabad (Pakistan) is 12% cheaper than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 50,000 in Zapopan you would need to make just about Mex$ 44,057 (₨260,538) in Faisalabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Florianopolis costs R$ 350 (4 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Split costs 30 kn (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $60 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Houston, Texas costs $90 (23 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Campinas costs R$ 95 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Port Louis costs ₨25,000 (43 minutes ago)