Cost of living in Faisalabad, Pakistan compared to Zapopan, Mexico
|Personal Care||- 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 506 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.16821 MXN / PKR *
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Faisalabad (Pakistan) is 12% cheaper than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 49,000 in Zapopan you would need to make just about Mex$ 43,281 (₨257,305) in Faisalabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Gold Coast costs AU$90 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kathmandu costs ₨ 200 (30 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $3,440 (38 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Karachi costs ₨200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Quilmes costs ARS $110 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Orlando, Florida costs $133 (about 2 hours ago)