Cost of living in Evora, Portugal compared to Zapopan, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 197%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 74 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 23.018 MXN / EUR
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Evora (Portugal) is 104% more expensive than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 152,858 (€6,641) in Evora to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 75,000 in Zapopan.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Salvador costs R$ 3.30 (28 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 12 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Hamilton costs BD$8 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bucaramanga costs COL$2,100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rosario costs ARS $90 (about 2 hours ago)