Cost of living in Esbjerg, Denmark compared to Zapopan, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 110%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 117 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.812 MXN / DKK
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Esbjerg (Denmark) is 140% more expensive than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 195,362 (kr69,477) in Esbjerg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 81,250 in Zapopan.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $75 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 30 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $1,033,270,000,000,000 (29 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.25 (39 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Melbourne costs AU$1,204 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Edinburgh costs £1,849,000 (about 1 hour ago)