Cost of living in Esbjerg, Denmark compared to Zapopan, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 106%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 186 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.711 MXN / DKK
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Esbjerg (Denmark) is 136% more expensive than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 82,462 (kr30,420) in Esbjerg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 35,000 in Zapopan.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prilep costs 10,000 ден (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ankara costs 11TL (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 10 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Providence, Rhode Island costs $65 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in San Diego, California costs $2,700 (42 minutes ago)