Cost of living in Esbjerg, Denmark compared to Zapopan, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 116%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 432 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.218 MXN / DKK
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Esbjerg (Denmark) is 146% more expensive than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 142,706 (kr44,348) in Esbjerg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 58,000 in Zapopan.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,300 (14 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Sherbrooke costs C$26,500 (27 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bangkok costs 25 ฿ (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,541 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Long Beach, California costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ciudad Obregón costs Mex$ 6,300 (about 2 hours ago)