Cost of living in Esbjerg, Denmark compared to Zapopan, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 101%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 344 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.895 MXN / DKK
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Esbjerg (Denmark) is 123% more expensive than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 118,219 (kr40,835) in Esbjerg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 53,000 in Zapopan.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Istanbul costs 17TL (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 200,000 Ft (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dhaka costs Taka 2,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toulouse costs €14 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ankara costs 99TL (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Monterrey costs Mex$ 1,000 (about 1 hour ago)