Cost of living in Esbjerg, Denmark compared to Zapopan, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 112%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 438 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.102 MXN / DKK
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Esbjerg (Denmark) is 146% more expensive than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 122,889 (kr39,616) in Esbjerg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 50,000 in Zapopan.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Mexico City costs Mex$ 999,999 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Sion costs CHF 1,100 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $500 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Marta costs COL$15,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Torreón costs Mex$ 50 (21 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Hamilton costs C$10 (39 minutes ago)