Cost of living in Esbjerg, Denmark compared to Zapopan, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 108%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 130 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.789 MXN / DKK
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Esbjerg (Denmark) is 136% more expensive than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 177,016 (kr63,474) in Esbjerg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 75,000 in Zapopan.
Recent Prices Added
- 10 eggs, large in Vienna costs €3.60 (6 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Lahti costs €2.00 (15 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tucson, Arizona costs $5,000 (20 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Pattaya costs 35 ฿ (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in The Hague costs €1,200 (30 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Florianopolis costs R$ 3.80 (about 1 hour ago)