Cost of living comparison between Ensenada, Mexico and Zapopan, Mexico
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 65 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 29, 2016.
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ensenada (Mexico) is 12% cheaper than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 12,500 in Zapopan you would need to make just about Mex$ 11,015 in Ensenada.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Tarragona costs €12 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Santiago de Cali costs COL$8,500 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Monterrey costs Mex$ 480 (33 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Groningen costs €179 (about 1 hour ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in San Miguel de Allende costs Mex$ 750 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Los Mochis costs Mex$ 89 (about 1 hour ago)