Cost of living in El Tigre, Venezuela compared to Zapopan, Mexico
WARNING! El Tigre has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in El Tigre.
|Personal Care||+ 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 222 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.781 MXN / VEF *
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in El Tigre (Venezuela) is 46% more expensive than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 46,703 (Bs 26,219) in El Tigre to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 32,000 in Zapopan.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Gibraltar costs £2.70 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Luxembourg costs €150 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Doha costs 12 ﷼ (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kolkata costs ₨30,495 (28 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Kochi costs ₨200 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuwait City costs Dinar 1.000 (44 minutes ago)