Cost of living in El Tigre, Venezuela compared to Zapopan, Mexico
WARNING! El Tigre has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in El Tigre.
|Personal Care||+ 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 430 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.883 MXN / VEF *
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in El Tigre (Venezuela) is 47% more expensive than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 61,741 (Bs 32,780) in El Tigre to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 42,000 in Zapopan.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $3,010 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Hamilton costs C$102 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Phoenix, Arizona costs $800 (17 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Charleston, South Carolina costs $5.00 (27 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Rennes costs €400 (38 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Rochester, New York costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)