Cost of living in El Tigre, Venezuela compared to Zapopan, Mexico
WARNING! El Tigre has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in El Tigre.
|Personal Care||- 84%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 270 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00016 MXN / VEF *
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
Cost of living in El Tigre (Venezuela) is 82% cheaper than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 58,000 in Zapopan you would need to make just about Mex$ 10,451 (Bs 66,207,573) in El Tigre.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berlin costs €300 (8 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in San Juan costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cork costs €1,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Stockholm costs 11 kr (about 3 hours ago)
- Laundry detergent, 100 oz. in Washington D.C. costs $7 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dhaka costs Taka 20,330 (about 3 hours ago)