Cost of living in El Tigre, Venezuela compared to Zapopan, Mexico
WARNING! El Tigre has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in El Tigre.
|Personal Care||+ 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 294 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.890 MXN / VEF *
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
Cost of living in El Tigre (Venezuela) is 42% more expensive than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 76,946 (Bs 40,716) in El Tigre to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 54,000 in Zapopan.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 400 (12 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Miami, Florida costs $1.47 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 240 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $605 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Denver, Colorado costs $75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 400 (about 2 hours ago)