Cost of living comparison between El Tigre, Venezuela and Zapopan, Mexico
WARNING! El Tigre has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in El Tigre.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 15, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.984 MXN / VEF *
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in El Tigre (Venezuela) is 69% more expensive than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 21,165 (Bs 10,666) in El Tigre to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 12,500 in Zapopan.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Ipatinga costs R$ 880 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$175 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 2.00TL (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Corpus Christi, Texas costs $650 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cleveland, Ohio costs $915 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in London costs £125 (about 2 hours ago)