Cost of living in El Tigre, Venezuela compared to Zapopan, Mexico
WARNING! El Tigre has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in El Tigre.
|Personal Care||+ 37%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 398 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.903 MXN / VEF *
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in El Tigre (Venezuela) is 53% more expensive than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 73,461 (Bs 38,598) in El Tigre to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 48,000 in Zapopan.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ankara costs 700TL (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Naples costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 2,000 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨25,413 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.75 (about 1 hour ago)