Cost of living in El Tigre, Venezuela compared to Zapopan, Mexico
WARNING! El Tigre has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in El Tigre.
|Personal Care||+ 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 284 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.779 MXN / VEF *
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in El Tigre (Venezuela) is 45% more expensive than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 62,471 (Bs 35,123) in El Tigre to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 43,000 in Zapopan.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rome costs €30 (3 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Paris costs €530 (4 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Skopje costs 50,000 ден (17 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Nassau costs B$7 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tlalnepantla costs Mex$ 100 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €650 (38 minutes ago)