Cost of living comparison between El Jadida, Morocco and Zapopan, Mexico
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 15, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.043 MXN / MAD
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in El Jadida (Morocco) is 11% more expensive than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 20,773 (10,167 Dirham) in El Jadida to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 18,750 in Zapopan.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montevideo costs $U13,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuwait City costs Dinar 300 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Doha costs 150 ﷼ (41 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Abidjan costs 2,000 Franc (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Juba costs 4,300 Pound (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 12,000 (about 3 hours ago)