Cost of living in Düsseldorf, Germany compared to Zapopan, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 96%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 330 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 22.855 MXN / EUR
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Düsseldorf (Germany) is 125% more expensive than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 175,752 (€7,690) in Düsseldorf to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 78,125 in Zapopan.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Moscow costs руб 35 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cuenca costs $3.00 (19 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €1.40 (19 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Chişinău costs 240,000 Leu (23 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Cairo costs E£ 30 (27 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 3.80 (37 minutes ago)