Cost of living in Dushanbe, Tajikistan compared to Zapopan, Mexico
|Personal Care||- 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 144 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.738 MXN / TJS
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dushanbe (Tajikistan) is 14% cheaper than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 75,000 in Zapopan you would need to make just about Mex$ 64,450 (23,542 Somoni) in Dushanbe.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Wrocław costs 3.00 zł (13 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tehran costs ﷼ 10,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨13 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Žilina costs €0.55 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Puno costs S/. 30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Arequipa costs S/. 6.00 (about 1 hour ago)