Cost of living in Durrës, Albania compared to Zapopan, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 123%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 352 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.16786 MXN / ALL
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Durrës (Albania) is 10% more expensive than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 45,213 (269,351 Lek) in Durrës to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 41,000 in Zapopan.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ondo costs 1,800 ₦ (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in Boston, Massachusetts costs $84 (17 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Kakinada costs ₨12,900 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jersey City, New Jersey costs $3,558 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Volgograd costs руб 40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Saint Petersburg costs руб 38,000 (about 1 hour ago)