Cost of living in Durrës, Albania compared to Zapopan, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 126%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 432 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.17338 MXN / ALL
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Durrës (Albania) is 5% more expensive than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 47,198 (272,224 Lek) in Durrës to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 45,000 in Zapopan.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Sharjah costs Dirham 14 (32 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Kitchener-Waterloo costs C$580 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caruaru costs R$ 20 (about 2 hours ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Barcelona costs €1.50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oporto costs €8 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$400,000 (about 3 hours ago)