Cost of living comparison between Dunedin, New Zealand and Zapopan, Mexico
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 258 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 28, 2016. Exchange rate: 13.414 MXN / NZD
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dunedin (New Zealand) is 99% more expensive than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 31,043 (NZ$2,314) in Dunedin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 15,625 in Zapopan.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Budapest costs 3,450 Ft (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €73 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Almaty costs 140,000 KZT (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baghdad costs 35,000 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Ankara costs 2.30TL (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Nizhniy Novgorod costs руб 108 (about 2 hours ago)