Cost of living in Dumaguete City, Philippines compared to Zapopan, Mexico
|Personal Care||- 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 340 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.34372 MXN / PHP
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dumaguete City (Philippines) is 6% cheaper than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 33,000 in Zapopan you would need to make just about Mex$ 30,906 (Php89,919) in Dumaguete City.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Paulo costs R$ 25 (7 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Reykjavik costs 9,990 kr (19 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bacolod City costs Php4,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Asunción costs 50,000 Gs (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New York City costs $9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Casablanca costs 100 Dirham (about 1 hour ago)