Cost of living comparison between Duisburg, Germany and Zapopan, Mexico
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 84 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 14, 2016. Exchange rate: 21.749 MXN / EUR
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Duisburg (Germany) is 63% more expensive than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 30,614 (€1,408) in Duisburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 18,750 in Zapopan.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Johor Bahru costs RM17 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 230 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Nantes costs €600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tucumán costs ARS $306,281 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santander costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,150 (about 2 hours ago)