Cost of living in Dubrovnik, Croatia compared to Zapopan, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 104 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.803 MXN / HRK
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dubrovnik (Croatia) is 27% more expensive than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 99,530 (35,510 kn) in Dubrovnik to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 78,125 in Zapopan.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Limerick costs €8 (3 minutes ago)
- Taxi, initial meter charge, weekday at noon in Busan costs ₩2,800 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cologne costs €20 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Tel Aviv costs 0.40 ₪ (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tallinn costs €1,200 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ahmedabad costs ₨300 (40 minutes ago)