Cost of living in Dubrovnik, Croatia compared to Zapopan, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 50%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 519 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.086 MXN / HRK
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dubrovnik (Croatia) is 32% more expensive than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 61,958 (20,074 kn) in Dubrovnik to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 47,000 in Zapopan.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Berkeley, California costs $12 (13 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $7 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Prešov costs €4.00 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Francisco, California costs $3.50 (36 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in The Hague costs €600 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 56 (about 2 hours ago)