Cost of living in Douala, Cameroon compared to Zapopan, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 113%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 400 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03497 MXN / XAF
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Douala (Cameroon) is 55% more expensive than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 69,741 (1,994,510 Franc) in Douala to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 45,000 in Zapopan.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nancy costs €15 (6 minutes ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Leeds costs £65 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €800 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $518 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Iasi costs 25 lei (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Abbotsford costs C$15 (about 1 hour ago)