Cost of living in Donetsk, Ukraine compared to Zapopan, Mexico
|Personal Care||- 61%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 246 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.696 MXN / UAH
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Donetsk (Ukraine) is 57% cheaper than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 34,000 in Zapopan you would need to make just about Mex$ 14,753 (21,209₴) in Donetsk.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boston, Massachusetts costs $10 (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bangalore costs ₨20 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $1,525 (35 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vancouver costs C$2.75 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Niamey costs 10,000 Franc (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $99 (about 1 hour ago)