Cost of living in Djibouti compared to Zapopan, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 56%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 400 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.10564 MXN / DJF
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Djibouti is 125% more expensive than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 99,177 (938,817 Franc) in Djibouti to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 44,000 in Zapopan.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $13 (4 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Wichita, Kansas costs $30 (7 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sydney costs AU$4.30 (20 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Seoul costs ₩37,007 (27 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Buenos Aires costs ARS $514,000 (29 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Adelaide costs AU$1.00 (about 2 hours ago)