Cost of living in Diyarbakır, Turkey compared to Zapopan, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 138 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.265 MXN / TRY
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Diyarbakır (Turkey) is 6% cheaper than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 78,125 in Zapopan you would need to make just about Mex$ 73,490 (13,958TL) in Diyarbakır.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Irvine, California costs $8 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Antonio, Texas costs $7 (6 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Edmonton costs C$3.20 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tijuana costs Mex$ 21,160 (20 minutes ago)
- 24 tablets box of cold medicine (tylenol, frenadol, coldrex, or equivalent brands) in Addis Ababa costs 59 Birr (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €35 (34 minutes ago)