Cost of living in Dili, East Timor compared to Zapopan, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 111%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 177 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 14, 2017. Exchange rate: 21.584 MXN / USD
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dili (East Timor) is 164% more expensive than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 214,180 ($9,923) in Dili to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 81,250 in Zapopan.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $9,030 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Warsaw costs 30 zł (37 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Traverse City, Michigan costs $720 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Verona costs €1.10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,835 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $45 (about 1 hour ago)