Cost of living comparison between Dili, East Timor and Zapopan, Mexico
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 83 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2016. Exchange rate: 20.434 MXN / USD
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dili (East Timor) is 145% more expensive than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 30,593 ($1,497) in Dili to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 12,500 in Zapopan.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Santa Cruz de Tenerife costs €1.75 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gothenburg costs 90 kr (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kathmandu costs ₨ 20 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Edmonton costs C$3.20 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tokyo costs ¥10,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Delhi costs ₨101,650 (40 minutes ago)