Cost of living in Dili, East Timor compared to Zapopan, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 96%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 453 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 18.753 MXN / USD
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dili (East Timor) is 95% more expensive than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 83,964 ($4,477) in Dili to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 43,000 in Zapopan.
Recent Prices Added
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Cebu City costs Php32 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 25 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $1,209 (16 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Copenhagen costs kr8 (20 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kraków costs 68,000 zł (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ahmedabad costs ₨250 (about 1 hour ago)