Cost of living in Dili, East Timor compared to Zapopan, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 99%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 522 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 19.126 MXN / USD
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dili (East Timor) is 96% more expensive than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 100,117 ($5,235) in Dili to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 51,000 in Zapopan.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Queretaro costs Mex$ 1,500 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of rice in Chattanooga, Tennessee costs $3.31 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €65 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,440 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Asheville, North Carolina costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Tampa, Florida costs $6.00 (about 1 hour ago)