Cost of living in Dar es Salaam, Tanzania compared to Zapopan, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 37%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 928 prices entered by 55 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 14, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00859 MXN / TZS
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dar es Salaam (Tanzania) is 19% more expensive than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 57,119 (6,650,553 Shilling) in Dar es Salaam to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 48,000 in Zapopan.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Munich costs €43 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Perth costs AU$70 (37 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Calgary costs C$3.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Orlando, Florida costs $915 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 1,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Cabo San Lucas costs Mex$ 18 (about 2 hours ago)