Cost of living in Dar es Salaam, Tanzania compared to Zapopan, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 38%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 799 prices entered by 50 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00848 MXN / TZS
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dar es Salaam (Tanzania) is 31% more expensive than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 52,543 (6,195,635 Shilling) in Dar es Salaam to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 40,000 in Zapopan.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Auckland costs NZ$200 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Wellington costs NZ$15 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $3,456 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Örebro costs 7,000 kr (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Shanghai costs 元28,970 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM508 (about 1 hour ago)