Cost of living in Dar es Salaam, Tanzania compared to Zapopan, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 43%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 428 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00839 MXN / TZS
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dar es Salaam (Tanzania) is 39% more expensive than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 108,673 (12,960,062 Shilling) in Dar es Salaam to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 78,125 in Zapopan.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in San Antonio, Texas costs $9 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Edmonton costs C$94 (36 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Pretoria costs R 50 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Acapulco costs Mex$ 500 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨81,320 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$150 (about 1 hour ago)