Cost of living in Dar es Salaam, Tanzania compared to Zapopan, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 28%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 861 prices entered by 50 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00846 MXN / TZS
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dar es Salaam (Tanzania) is 20% more expensive than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 56,406 (6,664,270 Shilling) in Dar es Salaam to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 47,000 in Zapopan.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Santander costs €1.00 (3 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Houston, Texas costs $1.25 (14 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Buenos Aires costs ARS $1.00 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $508 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Faisalabad costs ₨3,500 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Amritsar costs ₨1.00 (25 minutes ago)