Cost of living comparison between Damascus, Syria and Zapopan, Mexico
WARNING! Damascus has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Damascus.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 143 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 30, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.09084 MXN / SYP *
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Damascus (Syria) is 12% more expensive than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 14,054 (154,711 £) in Damascus to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 12,500 in Zapopan.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Zaragoza costs €1,000 (1 minute ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Johor Bahru costs RM17 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 230 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Nantes costs €600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tucumán costs ARS $306,281 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santander costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)