Cost of living in Dalian, China compared to Zapopan, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 43%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 482 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.850 MXN / CNY
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dalian (China) is 12% more expensive than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 44,839 (元15,732) in Dalian to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 40,000 in Zapopan.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guanare costs Bs 60,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Novosibirsk costs руб 36,999 (20 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Podgorica costs €2.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Singapore costs SGD $120,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in San Antonio, Texas costs $1,211 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zapopan costs Mex$ 85 (about 1 hour ago)