Cost of living in Dalian, China compared to Zapopan, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 44%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 407 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.925 MXN / CNY
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dalian (China) is 8% more expensive than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 51,923 (元17,749) in Dalian to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 48,000 in Zapopan.
Recent Prices Added
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Bangalore costs ₨333 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dresden costs €8 (33 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Hurghada costs E£ 60 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Luanda costs 13,000 Kz (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Belgrade costs 80 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $90 (about 1 hour ago)