Cost of living in Daejeon, South Korea compared to Zapopan, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 60%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 500 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01729 MXN / KRW
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Daejeon (South Korea) is 75% more expensive than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 73,622 (₩4,259,098) in Daejeon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 42,000 in Zapopan.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Yakutsk costs руб 1,500 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kansas City, Missouri costs $11 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lima costs S/. 12 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Madras costs ₨1.20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edmonton costs C$1,017 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $712 (about 1 hour ago)