Cost of living in Daejeon, South Korea compared to Zapopan, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 66%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 301 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01671 MXN / KRW
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Daejeon (South Korea) is 64% more expensive than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 98,124 (₩5,871,127) in Daejeon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 60,000 in Zapopan.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nagpur costs ₨500 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berlin costs €300 (11 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in San Juan costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cork costs €1,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Stockholm costs 11 kr (about 3 hours ago)
- Laundry detergent, 100 oz. in Washington D.C. costs $7 (about 3 hours ago)