Cost of living in Daejeon, South Korea compared to Zapopan, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 77%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 414 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01824 MXN / KRW
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Daejeon (South Korea) is 77% more expensive than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 88,726 (₩4,863,641) in Daejeon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 50,000 in Zapopan.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tel Aviv costs 45 ₪ (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Prague costs 500 Kč (8 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Auckland costs NZ$5,000 (33 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €2.40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Strasbourg costs €13 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Jhansi costs ₨100 (about 1 hour ago)