Cost of living comparison between Daejeon, South Korea and Zapopan, Mexico
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 61 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 13, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01748 MXN / KRW
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Daejeon (South Korea) is 65% more expensive than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 20,592 (₩1,177,774) in Daejeon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 12,500 in Zapopan.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Riga costs €3.60 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Frankfurt am Main costs €250 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in London costs £200 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$550,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Panama City costs 1.00 B/. (about 1 hour ago)