Cost of living comparison between Daegu, South Korea and Zapopan, Mexico
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 74 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01795 MXN / KRW
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Daegu (South Korea) is 71% more expensive than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 32,073 (₩1,787,032) in Daegu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 18,750 in Zapopan.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Marbella costs €9,000 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Oporto costs €30 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $17,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Odessa costs 90₴ (14 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Chongqing costs 元7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £300 (about 1 hour ago)