Cost of living in Daegu, South Korea compared to Zapopan, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 137%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 158 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01859 MXN / KRW
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Daegu (South Korea) is 84% more expensive than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 143,947 (₩7,742,873) in Daegu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 78,125 in Zapopan.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cork costs €5.50 (2 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Vienna costs €11 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €35 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr9,000 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Paris costs €2.00 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Podgorica costs €350 (37 minutes ago)