Cost of living in Da Lat, Vietnam compared to Zapopan, Mexico
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 269 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00078 MXN / VND
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Da Lat (Vietnam) is 12% cheaper than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 42,000 in Zapopan you would need to make just about Mex$ 37,063 (47,443,646 ₫) in Da Lat.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Copenhagen costs kr8 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Brisbane costs AU$1,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bogotá costs COL$480,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$800,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$180 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pyongyang costs 4,066,000 ₩ (about 1 hour ago)