Cost of living in Cusco, Peru compared to Zapopan, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 451 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.795 MXN / PEN
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cusco (Peru) is 14% cheaper than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 46,000 in Zapopan you would need to make just about Mex$ 39,752 (S/. 6,860) in Cusco.
Recent Prices Added
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Caracas costs Bs 50,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Timisoara costs 30 lei (30 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Savannah, Georgia costs $5.02 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$120 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Beijing costs 元175 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Belfast costs £25 (about 1 hour ago)