Cost of living in Cusco, Peru compared to Zapopan, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 142 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.283 MXN / PEN
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cusco (Peru) is 5% more expensive than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 78,748 (S/. 12,533) in Cusco to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 75,000 in Zapopan.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Irapuato costs Mex$ 90 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denver, Colorado costs $15 (13 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $35 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Goiânia costs R$ 15 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)