Cost of living in Cusco, Peru compared to Zapopan, Mexico
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 286 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.453 MXN / PEN
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cusco (Peru) is 16% cheaper than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 32,000 in Zapopan you would need to make just about Mex$ 27,019 (S/. 4,955) in Cusco.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $2.50 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Basel costs CHF 600,000,000,000,000,016,777,216 (9 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Singapore costs SGD $120,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dallas, Texas costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Curitiba costs R$ 20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨1.00 (about 1 hour ago)