Cost of living in Cusco, Peru compared to Zapopan, Mexico
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 488 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.876 MXN / PEN
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cusco (Peru) is 12% cheaper than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 48,000 in Zapopan you would need to make just about Mex$ 42,233 (S/. 7,187) in Cusco.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Mumbai costs ₨0.50 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €1,200 (37 minutes ago)
- Taxi, initial meter charge, weekday at noon in Dubai costs Dirham 12 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Luxembourg costs €2,800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Kuala Lumpur costs RM120 (about 2 hours ago)