Cost of living in Curitiba, Brazil compared to Zapopan, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 86%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,493 prices entered by 190 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.038 MXN / BRL
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Curitiba (Brazil) is 25% more expensive than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 93,683 (R$ 15,517) in Curitiba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 75,000 in Zapopan.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tehran costs ﷼ 30,000 (11 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Atlanta, Georgia costs $2.50 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oporto costs €220 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kingston costs J$13 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Newark, New Jersey costs $25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Naples costs €5.00 (about 1 hour ago)