Cost of living in Curicó, Chile compared to Zapopan, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 405 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03068 MXN / CLP
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Curicó (Chile) is 12% more expensive than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 51,481 (CH$1,678,133) in Curicó to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 46,000 in Zapopan.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caguas costs $13 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $2,846 (32 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Des Moines, Iowa costs $17,215 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Malmo costs 120 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nashville, Tennessee costs $29 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Kharkiv costs 350₴ (about 1 hour ago)