Cost of living comparison between Curicó, Chile and Zapopan, Mexico
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 14, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.02785 MXN / CLP
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Curicó (Chile) is 17% more expensive than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 18,261 (CH$655,595) in Curicó to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 15,625 in Zapopan.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oxford costs £13 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Manila costs Php3,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Florence costs €88 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$170 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Odense costs kr1,199 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Brandon, Manitoba costs C$112 (about 2 hours ago)