Cost of living in Curicó, Chile compared to Zapopan, Mexico
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 71 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02860 MXN / CLP
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Curicó (Chile) is 34% more expensive than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 100,306 (CH$3,507,038) in Curicó to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 75,000 in Zapopan.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chattanooga, Tennessee costs $13 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Phoenix, Arizona costs $350 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Natal costs R$ 20 (36 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Muscat costs ﷼ 2.600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$13,990 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tuxtla Gutiérrez costs Mex$ 1,000 (about 1 hour ago)