Cost of living in Curicó, Chile compared to Zapopan, Mexico
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 71 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03149 MXN / CLP
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Curicó (Chile) is 39% more expensive than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 104,047 (CH$3,304,232) in Curicó to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 75,000 in Zapopan.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €30 (8 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 300 Ft (27 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Muzaffarpur costs ₨7 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Antwerp costs €40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prague costs 499 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Eindhoven costs €169 (about 1 hour ago)