Cost of living in Cumaná, Venezuela compared to Zapopan, Mexico
WARNING! Cumaná has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Cumaná.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 388 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00064 MXN / VEF *
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cumaná (Venezuela) is 34% cheaper than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 47,000 in Zapopan you would need to make just about Mex$ 31,214 (Bs 48,735,200) in Cumaná.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 4,500 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vilnius costs €30 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brussels costs €40 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$25 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Osasco costs R$ 25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lisbon costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)