Cost of living in Cumaná, Venezuela compared to Zapopan, Mexico
WARNING! Cumaná has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Cumaná.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 382 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00025 MXN / VEF *
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cumaná (Venezuela) is 34% cheaper than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 59,000 in Zapopan you would need to make just about Mex$ 39,199 (Bs 155,918,260) in Cumaná.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toledo, Ohio costs $9 (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nottingham costs £30 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Muzaffarnagar costs ₨65 (31 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Hong Kong costs HK$12 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Helsinki costs €25 (about 2 hours ago)