Cost of living in Cumaná, Venezuela compared to Zapopan, Mexico
WARNING! Cumaná has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Cumaná.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 19 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 10, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.038 MXN / VEF *
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cumaná (Venezuela) is 29% cheaper than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 12,500 in Zapopan you would need to make just about Mex$ 8,820 (Bs 4,328) in Cumaná.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 30,000 Kč (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 185TL (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bern costs CHF 25 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Huelva costs €450 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Jaipur costs ₨300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$124 (about 2 hours ago)