Cost of living in Cumaná, Venezuela compared to Zapopan, Mexico
WARNING! Cumaná has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Cumaná.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 270 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00016 MXN / VEF *
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cumaná (Venezuela) is 35% cheaper than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 57,000 in Zapopan you would need to make just about Mex$ 36,856 (Bs 232,640,828) in Cumaná.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Waterbury, Connecticut costs $18 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Iowa City, Iowa costs $13 (19 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Tegucigalpa costs L 36 (19 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Phitsanulok costs 360 ฿ (31 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Singapore costs SGD $10 (37 minutes ago)