Cost of living in Cumaná, Venezuela compared to Zapopan, Mexico
WARNING! Cumaná has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Cumaná.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 162 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.805 MXN / VEF *
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cumaná (Venezuela) is 30% cheaper than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 40,000 in Zapopan you would need to make just about Mex$ 28,161 (Bs 15,605) in Cumaná.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $2,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 100 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €25 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Durham, North Carolina costs $65 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toluca costs Mex$ 250 (29 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Glasgow costs £0.00 (30 minutes ago)