Cost of living in Culiacán, Mexico compared to Zapopan, Mexico
|Personal Care||- 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 445 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 14, 2017.
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Culiacán (Mexico) is 22% cheaper than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 44,000 in Zapopan you would need to make just about Mex$ 34,176 in Culiacán.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Johannesburg costs R 100 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$146 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Munich costs €43 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Perth costs AU$70 (44 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Calgary costs C$3.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Orlando, Florida costs $915 (about 2 hours ago)