Cost of living in Culiacán, Mexico compared to Zapopan, Mexico
|Personal Care||- 14%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 317 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 21, 2018.
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Culiacán (Mexico) is 21% cheaper than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 51,000 in Zapopan you would need to make just about Mex$ 40,046 in Culiacán.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Denver, Colorado costs $60 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nagasaki costs ¥800 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tokyo costs ¥467,590 (32 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bogotá costs COL$58,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Edmonton costs C$3.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lisbon costs €11 (about 1 hour ago)