Cost of living in Culiacán, Mexico compared to Zapopan, Mexico
|Personal Care||- 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 255 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2017.
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Culiacán (Mexico) is 19% cheaper than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 32,000 in Zapopan you would need to make just about Mex$ 25,830 in Culiacán.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $150 (8 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $38,725 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Lyon costs €900 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Kolkata costs ₨40 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Savannah, Georgia costs $11 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Monterrey costs Mex$ 5,000 (about 1 hour ago)