Cost of living in Culiacán, Mexico compared to Zapopan, Mexico
|Personal Care||- 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 381 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2018.
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Culiacán (Mexico) is 23% cheaper than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 46,000 in Zapopan you would need to make just about Mex$ 35,618 in Culiacán.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Greensboro, North Carolina costs $8 (14 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tel Aviv costs 5.90 ₪ (17 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in San Francisco, California costs $4.00 (27 minutes ago)
- 4 uk pt of whole fat milk in Liverpool costs £0.48 (30 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in San Jose, California costs $45 (30 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in London costs £1.50 (35 minutes ago)