Cost of living in Culiacán, Mexico compared to Zapopan, Mexico
|Personal Care||- 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 387 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2018.
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Culiacán (Mexico) is 24% cheaper than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 50,000 in Zapopan you would need to make just about Mex$ 37,778 in Culiacán.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $52 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Iowa City, Iowa costs $20 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Columbus, Ohio costs $4,440 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Eindhoven costs €28 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $50 (about 2 hours ago)