Cost of living in Cuiabá, Brazil compared to Zapopan, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 94%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 515 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.818 MXN / BRL
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cuiabá (Brazil) is 32% more expensive than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 56,817 (R$ 9,765) in Cuiabá to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 43,000 in Zapopan.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Bangkok costs 200,000 ฿ (2 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Thane costs ₨80 (4 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 71 (11 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Juba costs 50 Pound (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Helsinki costs €1,500 (20 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tokyo costs ¥220 (32 minutes ago)