Cost of living in Cuernavaca, Mexico compared to Zapopan, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 444 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2018.
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cuernavaca (Mexico) is 13% cheaper than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 50,000 in Zapopan you would need to make just about Mex$ 43,400 in Cuernavaca.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hanoi costs 45,000 ₫ (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Monterrey costs Mex$ 20,000 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Tampa, Florida costs $0.66 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Phnom Penh costs 25,000 Riels (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 15 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €1,000 (about 1 hour ago)