Cost of living in Cúcuta, Colombia compared to Zapopan, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 42%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 119 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00691 MXN / COP
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cúcuta (Colombia) is 6% cheaper than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 81,250 in Zapopan you would need to make just about Mex$ 76,732 (COL$11,110,363) in Cúcuta.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Campina Grande costs R$ 280 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $100 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuala Lumpur costs RM28 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Salvador costs R$ 2,000 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Yekaterinburg costs руб 0.12 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toluca costs Mex$ 9 (38 minutes ago)