Cost of living in Cúcuta, Colombia compared to Zapopan, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 511 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00714 MXN / COP
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cúcuta (Colombia) is 21% cheaper than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 57,000 in Zapopan you would need to make just about Mex$ 45,209 (COL$6,327,906) in Cúcuta.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Buenos Aires costs ARS $180 (7 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Lyon costs €8 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nicosia costs €40 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $99 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Fortaleza costs R$ 211 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Seville costs €35 (about 1 hour ago)