Cost of living in Coxen Hole, Honduras compared to Zapopan, Mexico
|Personal Care||- 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 399 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.837 MXN / HNL
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Coxen Hole (Honduras) is about the same as in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 57,909 (L 69,148) in Coxen Hole to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 57,000 in Zapopan.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kumasi costs GH₵50 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Rome costs €566 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jakarta costs Rp 1,000,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,017 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in New York City costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chengdu costs 元38 (about 1 hour ago)