Cost of living in Coxen Hole, Honduras compared to Zapopan, Mexico
|Personal Care||- 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 391 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.795 MXN / HNL
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Coxen Hole (Honduras) is about the same as in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 42,000 in Zapopan you would need to make just about Mex$ 41,505 (L 52,218) in Coxen Hole.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $706 (17 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Saltillo costs Mex$ 6,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Florianopolis costs R$ 2,500 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bilbao costs €16 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sacramento, California costs $8 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $8 (40 minutes ago)