Cost of living in Cotonou, Benin compared to Zapopan, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 132 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03212 MXN / XOF
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cotonou (Benin) is 23% more expensive than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 96,357 (3,000,068 Franc) in Cotonou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 78,125 in Zapopan.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Campina Grande costs R$ 280 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $100 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuala Lumpur costs RM28 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Salvador costs R$ 2,000 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Yekaterinburg costs руб 0.12 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toluca costs Mex$ 9 (37 minutes ago)