Cost of living in Cotabato City, Philippines compared to Zapopan, Mexico
|Personal Care||- 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 91 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.36245 MXN / PHP
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cotabato City (Philippines) is 13% cheaper than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 40,000 in Zapopan you would need to make just about Mex$ 34,885 (Php96,249) in Cotabato City.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Malaga costs €600 (1 minute ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Bogotá costs COL$200,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Portland, Oregon costs $1.00 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Orlando, Florida costs $575 (21 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Shanghai costs 元3.00 (37 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cork costs €1,000 (43 minutes ago)