Cost of living in Cotabato City, Philippines compared to Zapopan, Mexico
|Personal Care||- 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 91 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.37207 MXN / PHP
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cotabato City (Philippines) is 12% cheaper than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 81,250 in Zapopan you would need to make just about Mex$ 71,245 (Php191,485) in Cotabato City.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 700 лв (14 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Ankara costs 0.17TL (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $70 (25 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Arad costs 17 lei (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $45 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Muar costs RM25 (40 minutes ago)