Cost of living in Cotabato City, Philippines compared to Zapopan, Mexico
|Personal Care||- 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 418 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.35556 MXN / PHP
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cotabato City (Philippines) is 10% cheaper than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 45,000 in Zapopan you would need to make just about Mex$ 40,382 (Php113,573) in Cotabato City.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $25 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tokyo costs ¥4,500 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kingston upon Hull costs £1.00 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Richmond, Virginia costs $15 (26 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bergen costs kr 4,490 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Curitiba costs R$ 4.25 (about 2 hours ago)