Cost of living in Coro, Venezuela compared to Zapopan, Mexico
WARNING! Coro has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Coro.
|Personal Care||+ 233%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 132 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.894 MXN / VEF *
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Coro (Venezuela) is 151% more expensive than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 188,190 (Bs 99,359) in Coro to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 75,000 in Zapopan.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Recife costs R$ 10 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Belgrade costs 9 Дин. (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Harare costs $3.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Giza costs E£ 18 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Rotterdam costs €7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Delhi costs ₨30,000 (about 1 hour ago)