Cost of living in Copiapó, Chile compared to Zapopan, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 136 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02727 MXN / CLP
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Copiapó (Chile) is 27% more expensive than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 50,894 (CH$1,866,001) in Copiapó to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 40,000 in Zapopan.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Colombo costs 600 ₨ (12 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangkok costs 1,355 ฿ (21 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Bratislava costs €2.50 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Mexico City costs Mex$ 39 (about 1 hour ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Dublin costs €115 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,423 (about 2 hours ago)