Cost of living in Copiapó, Chile compared to Zapopan, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 41%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 381 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03167 MXN / CLP
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Copiapó (Chile) is 32% more expensive than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 77,649 (CH$2,451,633) in Copiapó to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 59,000 in Zapopan.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Los Angeles, California costs $18 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Liege costs €1,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kabul costs 500 Afghani (21 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Pune costs ₨40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Jose, California costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)