Cost of living in Copiapó, Chile compared to Zapopan, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 314 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02847 MXN / CLP
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Copiapó (Chile) is 29% more expensive than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 56,592 (CH$1,987,508) in Copiapó to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 44,000 in Zapopan.
Recent Prices Added
- Taxi fare per distance, weekday at noon, per 1 km. in Bangkok costs 50 ฿ (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mérida costs Mex$ 499 (8 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Leuven costs €26 (41 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Tokyo costs ¥55,000 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Brussels costs €1.37 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $6,099 (about 1 hour ago)