Cost of living in Copiapó, Chile compared to Zapopan, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 123 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02876 MXN / CLP
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Copiapó (Chile) is 33% more expensive than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 103,616 (CH$3,603,035) in Copiapó to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 78,125 in Zapopan.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 4,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tirana costs 2,500 Lek (14 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in San Diego, California costs $6 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $1,963 (29 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Ljubljana costs €20,793 (44 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Budapest costs 6,437,860 Ft (about 1 hour ago)