Cost of living in Copiapó, Chile compared to Zapopan, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 40%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 417 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03063 MXN / CLP
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Copiapó (Chile) is 30% more expensive than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 56,009 (CH$1,828,493) in Copiapó to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 43,000 in Zapopan.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Algiers costs 64,771 Dinar (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oslo costs kr 800 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Caracas costs Bs 3.50 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cuttack costs ₨200 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangkok costs 50,000 ฿ (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Łódź costs 2,000 zł (about 1 hour ago)