Cost of living in Copiapó, Chile compared to Zapopan, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 136 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02756 MXN / CLP
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Copiapó (Chile) is 28% more expensive than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 103,955 (CH$3,771,269) in Copiapó to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 81,250 in Zapopan.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 750 (18 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$5,160 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Szczecin costs 70 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Tbilisi costs 20 Lari (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bratislava costs €29 (about 1 hour ago)