Cost of living in Constantine, Algeria compared to Zapopan, Mexico
|Personal Care||- 22%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 376 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.16463 MXN / DZD
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Constantine (Algeria) is 28% cheaper than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 45,000 in Zapopan you would need to make just about Mex$ 32,515 (197,503 Dinar) in Constantine.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vancouver costs C$15 (less than a minute ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $2.63 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Porto Alegre costs R$ 2,500 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Moscow costs руб 350 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Columbia, South Carolina costs $12 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €3,400 (43 minutes ago)