Cost of living in Conakry, Guinea compared to Zapopan, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 76%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 85 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00231 MXN / GNF
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Conakry (Guinea) is 101% more expensive than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 163,497 (70,689,058 Franc) in Conakry to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 81,250 in Zapopan.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Bulawayo costs $30 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Coimbatore costs ₨38 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 8,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Canberra costs AU$6.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tampa, Florida costs $507,654,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Davao costs Php15,000 (about 2 hours ago)