Cost of living in Conakry, Guinea compared to Zapopan, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 78%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 409 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00208 MXN / GNF
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Conakry (Guinea) is 61% more expensive than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 72,633 (34,874,870 Franc) in Conakry to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 45,000 in Zapopan.
Recent Prices Added
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Cebu City costs Php32 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 25 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $1,209 (16 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Copenhagen costs kr8 (20 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kraków costs 68,000 zł (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ahmedabad costs ₨250 (about 1 hour ago)