Cost of living in Conakry, Guinea compared to Zapopan, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 82%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 437 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00211 MXN / GNF
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Conakry (Guinea) is 74% more expensive than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 80,215 (38,024,719 Franc) in Conakry to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 46,000 in Zapopan.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Auckland costs NZ$200 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Wellington costs NZ$15 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $3,456 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Örebro costs 7,000 kr (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Shanghai costs 元28,970 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM508 (about 1 hour ago)