Cost of living in Comodoro Rivadavia, Argentina compared to Zapopan, Mexico
|Personal Care||- 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 391 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.998 MXN / ARS
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Comodoro Rivadavia (Argentina) is 17% cheaper than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 43,000 in Zapopan you would need to make just about Mex$ 35,703 (ARS $35,786) in Comodoro Rivadavia.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Seoul costs ₩30,000 (24 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tokyo costs ¥220 (26 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Wuhan costs 元16 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Buffalo, New York costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Manama costs Dinar 300 (about 1 hour ago)