Cost of living comparison between Comayagua, Honduras and Zapopan, Mexico
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 16 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.825 MXN / HNL
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Comayagua (Honduras) is about the same as in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 19,180 (L 23,260) in Comayagua to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 18,750 in Zapopan.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Vilnius costs €2.20 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Liverpool costs £53 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sarajevo costs 1,000KM (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockholm costs 90 kr (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Istanbul costs 125,000TL (about 2 hours ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in San Francisco, California costs $0.17 (about 2 hours ago)