Cost of living comparison between Colorado Springs, Colorado, United States and Zapopan, Mexico
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 199 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 19.775 MXN / USD
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Colorado Springs, Colorado (United States) is 92% more expensive than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 29,925 ($1,513) in Colorado Springs, Colorado to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 15,625 in Zapopan.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pune costs ₨400 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,377 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zaragoza costs €20 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cebu City costs Php300 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kanazawa costs ¥200,000 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Ankara costs 35TL (24 minutes ago)