Cost of living in Coimbra, Portugal compared to Zapopan, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 85%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 597 prices entered by 47 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 22.918 MXN / EUR
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Coimbra (Portugal) is 40% more expensive than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 71,483 (€3,119) in Coimbra to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 51,000 in Zapopan.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tel Aviv costs 17,200 ₪ (27 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Ahmedabad costs ₨1,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Houston, Texas costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $329 (about 2 hours ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Rio Branco costs R$ 300 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 1,000,000 (about 3 hours ago)