Cost of living in Coimbra, Portugal compared to Zapopan, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 63%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 713 prices entered by 50 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 22.460 MXN / EUR
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Coimbra (Portugal) is 39% more expensive than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 66,746 (€2,972) in Coimbra to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 48,000 in Zapopan.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Bangkok costs 200,000 ฿ (1 minute ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Thane costs ₨80 (3 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 71 (10 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Juba costs 50 Pound (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Helsinki costs €1,500 (19 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tokyo costs ¥220 (31 minutes ago)