Cost of living in Cochabamba, Bolivia compared to Zapopan, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 589 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.702 MXN / BOB
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cochabamba (Bolivia) is 5% cheaper than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 44,000 in Zapopan you would need to make just about Mex$ 41,727 ($b15,443) in Cochabamba.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $1,118 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $25 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tokyo costs ¥4,500 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kingston upon Hull costs £1.00 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Richmond, Virginia costs $15 (28 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bergen costs kr 4,490 (about 1 hour ago)