Cost of living in Cochabamba, Bolivia compared to Zapopan, Mexico
|Personal Care||- 8%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 515 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.579 MXN / BOB
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cochabamba (Bolivia) is 7% cheaper than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 37,000 in Zapopan you would need to make just about Mex$ 34,510 ($b13,384) in Cochabamba.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mérida costs Mex$ 499 (7 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Leuven costs €26 (40 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Tokyo costs ¥55,000 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Brussels costs €1.37 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $6,099 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$99 (about 1 hour ago)