Cost of living in Cochabamba, Bolivia compared to Zapopan, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 292 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.673 MXN / BOB
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cochabamba (Bolivia) is about the same as in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 78,916 ($b29,526) in Cochabamba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 78,125 in Zapopan.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Medellín costs COL$11,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kuwait City costs Dinar 25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montevideo costs $U35,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Berlin costs €2.80 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Joinville costs R$ 300 (about 2 hours ago)