Cost of living comparison between Cochabamba, Bolivia and Zapopan, Mexico
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 72 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.822 MXN / BOB
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cochabamba (Bolivia) is 14% cheaper than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 12,500 in Zapopan you would need to make just about Mex$ 10,723 ($b3,800) in Cochabamba.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Belém costs R$ 80,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Havana costs 2,400 CUC (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Phoenix, Arizona costs $9,999 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €26 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$900,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 50 lei (about 1 hour ago)